WHAT WE COLLECT. The information we collect depends upon what you do while visiting the website – whether you just “read” the pages, or if you submit information to us, such as your name and contact information.
If you visit the website only to Read or Download Information. If you visit our website only to read or download information we will collect and store the following non-personal information:
- The name of the domain from which the computer you are using accesses the Internet (for example, “aol.com”, if you are connecting from an America Online account).
- The date and time your computer accesses our website.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked to our website (for example, “yahoo.com” if you were previously visiting Yahoo).
- We may place a text file called a cookie in the browser files of your computer when you visit. The cookie may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. The information that we collect using cookies is non-personal information, such as which pages you looked at on our website. US Government Information Bulletin (I-034) contains a good description of cookie technology at: http://www.ciac.org/ciac/bulletins/i-034.shtml. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our website may not work properly for you if you do so.
- We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our website, and to help us make our site more useful. We may share this information with other people or companies. For example, if a different company wanted to advertise on this website, we might tell them how many visitors our website had in the last month.
If You Send In Your Name, Address, and Other Information in a Form. You may choose to send us your name, address, and other contact information in order to view detailed inventory lists, receive general product and promotional information, as well as invitations and news, plus information on services and other special benefits.
This type of information is referred to as “Personal Information.” If you send us your Personal Information, we will use it in several ways.
First, we will use your Personal Information to send you the information you request. We may also send you other information about products, promotions, news, invitations, open houses and other services our company offers. Second, we may share Personal Information with businesses that help us operate our website. Third, we may share your Personal Information with selected Haulmark dealers who may be of service to you.
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information, then you should not complete the form that requests Personal Information.